We welcome applications from those whose wares are handmade (preferably locally) and vintage items. Last year we saw 1600 shoppers through our doors, and no doubt that figure will increase this year.
Please ensure you have items listed on your Etsy shop. If you do not currently have an Etsy shop, you agree to open one at least a month before the market (November 1st). Please message for details how to receive free listings, for new shops only.
Do follow us to learn of more events happening near you.
Your data (personal information) will NOT be passed onto any parties except for in the instance where you will receive direct promotion for you and your brand. This may be through Etsy.com, press who may wish to feature you and or your items and, Crafty North Londoner communication platforms such as Twitter, Instagram, www.craftynorthlondoner.com and Crafty North Londoner Facebook/event page.
Since the launch of Crafty North Londoner Etsy Team, all forms have, and continue to be password protected to ensure your data is kept safe and secure. We do not care for third parties!
2. All sellers must be members of the Crafty North Londoner Etsy Team (click the following link to join https://www.etsy.com/uk/teams/30960/crafty-north-londoner ).
3. You must hold current public liability insurance and provide an electronic copy of the certificate, should your application be successful. You agree to supply a copy to the Crafty North Londoner Etsy Team on or before Sunday, November 4th 2018.
4. This market will be organised on a voluntary basis.Application does not guarantee a place. If you are accepted, you agree to play an active role on our social media pages. You are invited to a guest 'takeover' for one week.
5. If your application is not successful we may place you on a waiting list.
6. Payment of stall will be due within 14 days of the date of acceptance. Please note this in your diary. Once this deadline has passed, your stall will be offered to another. Once paid, your place is secured and your fee is non-refundable. We will not accept cancellations and no-shows. Please ensure that you are available to attend.
7. This a community led market held entirely voluntarily. To keep costs low for all involved, we will ask you to help setup or breakdown the market. Please indicate on the form.
8. A booklet or list of vendors will be made available on and offline. Successful applicants will be invited to send in two to three images of an example of item(s) intended for sale at the market, or we will take from your social media channels. These will be used to promote this Etsy Made Local Tottenham event only.
9. This is a curated market. YOU agree to sell the items noted in your application form. Example, you apply to sell artwork, but you also bring jewellery. You WILL be asked to remove what is not stated on your application form. Please do not be offended.
10. Everyone agrees to show respect and courtesy to your fellow traders. We're in it together.
11. Photography will be captured to promote future Crafty North Londoner markets. Should you wish not to participate, please let us know, should your application be successful.
Should you have any further questions about this application process, please contact us at email@example.com.
«The form asks for a fair amount of information now simply to avoid asking at a later date. Thank you and good luck! »
Applications will be accepted up to 23:59 on August 1st.
Review of applications will take place on 2nd - 4th August. All applicants will be notified on 5th August.
Venue 1 - TBCDate: Saturday, December 1st Time: 11am to 4.30pm
Venue 2 - TBCDate: Sunday, December 2ndTime: 11am - 5pm
Stall and Costs
The stall size and cost will largely depend on the venue hire cost, which will include the hiring of rectangle tables from an external company (no round tables this year). Typically, a stall will cost no more than £70 for a full (5ft or 6ft) table and less for half a table, one day trading. A discount will apply to those trading across the weekend. Each stall will be provided with one chair. If you intend to bring a clothing rail, art browser, mannequin and effectively requiring more floor space than just a table, that will incur an additional charge of £10-20 depending on the required space dimension. Please be honest in your requirements as you will be asked to remove such items if it encroaches onto other vendors space, or proves a health and safety hazard.
Should your generosity be as amazing as it was in 2017, to add more excitement and buzz, we'll also hold a giveaway on Instagram/Facebook where the goody bag may only be collected on the day and encourage greater footfall.
In addition, the following may be used:
#Tottenham #Handmadetottenham #Madeintottenham
You agree to participate in the promotion of the market on your social media channels at least three weeks before the market. As before, examples of text to use will be disseminated along with promotional imagery.
As with the previous year, we would like to host a pre-market meet up. This proved successful last year and a great opportunity to meet your fellow traders ahead of the market not to mention insightful for those trading for the first time.
Should you wish to be notified of said events, you can join our mailing list. Please choose from the options below.