STUDY MISSION TO CHINA, SHANGHAI: FROM CONCEPT TO REALITY, NEW RETAIL
Join our Shanghai Study Mission to visit and learn best practices on business strategy, how to transit to a customer centric business, the different new retail strategy and important components of new retail from some of the renown retailers. The goal is to allow Singapore retailers to bring back adoptable ways to kick-start and fast-track their journey towards New Retail format.
The expected learning points would include:
• Latest New Retail trends and new social media platforms developments
• Making data-driven decision to create value for customers
• Adopting of technology coupled with data analytics to optimised processes
• Creating customer-focused content
• Designing delightful customer engagement and experience
What's more, you will be able to develop more business opportunities to enter the China Market!!
Dates: 28 July to 3 August 2019 (7 Days/6 Nights)
Fees/pax (Include accommodation, Exclude Airfare, Insurance and GST):
- SMEs: S$1,950.00* (after up to 70% funding)
*Note: SMEs will pay S$6,500.00 (100%) upfront and be reimbursed up to 70% after the trip
- Non-SMEs: S$6,500.00 (without funding)
To register, please complete the form below.
*Sign-ups are subject to ESG's approval
Full Name (as per Passport/NRIC)
Identification No./NRIC No.
*Do note that SGPC will collect a scanned copy of your passport
Name of Company (as registered on ACRA)
Unique Entity Number (UEN)
Company's Billing Address (as per UEN)
SSIC Code on business profile
Please indicate primary and secondary SSIC code:
Is your company a SME or Non-SME?
SMEs: S$1,950/pax (after up to 70% funding by ESG)
Please indicate what are the products your company retail
There will be business matching opportunities during the trip
How did you get to know about this study mission?
SGPC Facebook Page
Word of Mouth
TERMS & CONDITIONS
SGPC reserves the right to amend any part of the programme if necessary at any time. Kindly note that seats are limited and reservations are subjected to final confirmation.
2. PDPA Agreement
SGPC may collect, use and disclose your personal data which you have provided in this form for providing marketing materials that you have agreed to receive, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012. Information sent by our organisation about our organisation's products and services, including updates on our latest promotions and new products and services will be disseminated via email.
DECLARATION OF BUSINESS/PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. I declare that the information given in this form is given to the best of my knowledge, complete and correct.
2. I understand that ESG, or its appointed auditor or nominated representatives may contact me to obtain information deemed necessary for the purposes of conducting effectiveness survey or audits in relation to the Workshop.
Do you agree to the Terms & Conditions and Declaration as of above?
Yes, I agree
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service