Nature Photography Tips
Thursday, June 18, 2020 from 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
via Zoom with Lynne Damianos of Damianos Photography
Learn how to improve your photographs during this one-hour complementary workshop while you create images at home. We will cover:
• Wide angle vs. telephoto vs. closeup
• Direction of light and time of day
• How to brighten or darken your scene
• Adjusting color
• Camera angle, subject and background
Please have these items available:
• Camera or phone with freshly charged batteries
• Something to photograph (vase with flowers, branches with leaves, etc.)
• Window light or a light fixture to illuminate your subject
• Paper and pen for notes (optional)
This workshop is suitable for photographers of all levels (with a smart phone, a DSLR or a point-and-shoot camera), however, a basic understanding of your camera is helpful.
You will receive a link to the virtual workshop once you register.
What type of camera or phone will be be bringing?
Please send us the email address you would like us to send the Zoom link to
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service