Columnists write thoughtfully argued and researched pieces for publication that include multiple sources of information on which opinions are based. These sources of information must be referenced and disclosed in each piece. This is an unpaid position.
· Attend weekly budget meeting held by the Opinions Editor.
· Submit three column pitches per week.
· Be knowledgeable in AP Style.
· Meet all deadlines set by the section editor.
· Communicate regularly with section editor.
· Responsible for submitting best copy through CAMAYAK by the deadline and responding to editor comments in a timely manner.
· Student must disclose organizations he or she is involved with.
· Join appropriate SLACK channel and maintain effective communication.
· Encouraged to attend all staff functions.
· Required to attend bi-weekly all-staff meetings.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of University Star.
Terms of Service