2. Please do not congregate around the Masjid foyer [located directly outside the Main Prayer Hall]. After the Nikah we kindly ask you and your wedding party to pick up after themselves and make your way outside.
3. The Court issued Marriage License is NOT valid for FIRST 72 hours from the time and date of issue. Please keep this in mind when reserving your booking.
4. ISGH Marriage Services are FREE. However a donation of $100 is suggested. Donations should be made to ISGH directly.
5. You may obtain an ISGH “Marriage Certificate” by calling the Main Center Office at (713) 524-6615.
6. Please download and view the document "Marriage Instructions for Bride and Groom" located on the Masjid Al-Salam webpage. Remaining protocols for the Bride and Groom can be located within the document. It is very important you download, read, and understand all information within the document before making a Nikah Reservation Request.
7. The Imam does offer Pre- and Post- marital counseling. Please view the document "Marriage Instructions for Bride and Groom" for more information.
7. Any questions, comments, or concerns can be sent to email@example.com
Jazak'Allah KhairMasjid Al-Salaam Administration