1. What should the next 3 moves for black be?
A.d5, g6, Nf6
B.Nf6, g6, d6
C. d6, Nf6, g6
D. g6, Nh6, Bg7
2. What should black do against early e5?
B.dxe5, Qxd1 then Ng4
C.dxe5, Qxd1 then Nd7
3. What should black do against late e5?
B. dxe5, Qxd1, Ng4
4. What should the next two moves for black be?
A. e5, Nc6
5. Which way should black recapture?
6.How does black continue the attack here?
A. fxe4, Nf5
B. fxe4, Bf5
C. f4 and pawn storm
D.h6,g5 and pawn storm
7. What should black play against Bg5?
8. When white plays Qd2 what should black do?
B. c6, b5
9. How does black attack white here?
A. Ne8, f5
10. If white plays Bf4 what should black play?
C. Nh5, e5
11. What should black play when white plays d5 and there's a bishop on f4?
12. What should black do against the Stonewall?
A. Bg4, e5
B.e5, and after white wins the pawn black plays Ng4
C.e5, and after white wins the pawn black plays Nd7
D.Re8 then e5
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service