Become a B1MG Stakeholder
This is the registration form to become a stakeholder of the B1MG Project. We aim to create a vibrant community that will work together to improve the project outcomes. If you are part of any of the following groups, we want your feedback and opinion:
- Citizens and patient organisations
- Clinicians, medical specialists
- Medicines authorities (EU/EMA and national level)
- HTA bodies
- Industry (diagnostic, pharmaceutical, ICT)
- National policy/decision-makers
- EU Joint Actions
Once you've registered you will be granted access to the Stakeholder Portal to exchange ideas and connect with other stakeholders and Work Package leaders in the project.
* The data you enter below will be used for the dissemination of information pertaining to the execution of the H2020 B1MG project (Grant number: 951724). In accordance with the Grant Agreement, your data will be retained during the project and deleted when it has ended as soon as the retention period established by the EC is over. If you would like to access, update or delete your data in the meantime, please contact us using
. Should you have any data protection queries, please address these to the ELIXIR Grants team (
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Please confirm that you have read and agree to the terms described above and wish to be added to the communication lists and your data to be stored and processed by ELIXIR.
Do you agree for your name, affiliation and email address to be used to create email distribution lists and other documentation (e.g. participant table in a Google Doc, PDF or Google Sheet accessible to consortium members) that will facilitate the coordination of this grant.
Page 1 of 3
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of EBI.