North Bend FFA Alumni Flood Recovery Scholarship
Please find attached the application form for two scholarships to be awarded to current or former students of NBC. These scholarships are made possible by a donation from the Ohio Ag Relief Group that has supported our community so much through donations and labor during clean up.
Complete the application in its entirety, and return to Mr. Mottl by 3:35 PM, March 13th. Feel free to type on this application or you can use the online form found:
All parts of the application must be included to be considered!
The attached scholarship is:
1. The North Bend FFA Alumni Flood Recovery Scholarship- $500 – up to 2 awarded this year
Good luck! Please direct general questions to Mr. Mottl.
1. Preference given to applicants who worked extensively with flood recovery efforts or were directly affected by the flooding that occurred in the spring of 2019.
2. Preference will be given to a student’s who are graduating seniors or alumni of North Bend Central.
3. Students may apply during their Senior year of high school or any NBC graduate to be enrolled in college in the fall of 2020.
4. If no applicant is deemed qualified for the award, a scholarship may not necessarily be awarded.
5. All scholarships will be awarded (to the individual) at the beginning of the 2020 fall semester.
6. Applications are due to the North Bend FFA Advisor, Mr. Mottl, by March 13th or submitted online through the form.
7. Parents of applicants shall not serve on the review committee.
Year Graduated from NBC:
College/University you attend or plan to attend:
Your anticipated career field upon graduating college:
Please explain in detail your contributions to the flood recovery efforts of 2019 in and around the North Bend Community and/or Dodge County area. (Maximum 2000 words.)
How will your experiences from the flood of 2019 shape your future as an individual? (Maximum 2000 words.)
Please type your full name as your signature that this application is complete.
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of North Bend Central Public Schools.