CUACS Inaugural Caribbean Alumni & Students Dinner - Dietary Requirements & Exhibition Submissions
The Inaugural Caribbean Alumni & Students Dinner celebrates the rich history and unique legacies of students of Caribbean heritage at the University of Cambridge and additionally furthers the discussion about future progression.
We will start with an hour-long drinks reception at Girton amidst an exhibition of notable Caribbean alumni. Pieces for the exhibition are being curated by the CUACS Caribbean Officer in collaboration with the Girton Archives.
1) Please fill in your dietary requirements for the three-course meal.
2) Pass on those pearls of wisdom! If you'd like to be included in our "words of wisdom" feature please complete the relevant sections below. Your submission will be displayed on the night and may be used as encouragement for future students.
Your information will be stored as Male/Female - College, Subject (Year of Matriculation if submitted) alongside whatever wording you submitted. It will not be used for any other purposes and it will not be possible to track your submission back to you personally.
Where consent is not given, the associated data collected will be destroyed within the 6 month period after the event has concluded. If you wish to withdraw any of your submissions at any point please do not hesitate to contact
3) Note from one of our sponsors: "The Cambridge Admissions Office Widening Participation team engages in a range of activities to encourage applications from under-represented and disadvantaged groups. If you would be willing to support these efforts by participating in events or appearing in promotional materials, please provide us with your email address and a short bio.”
Aizraelle Clark Headley,
Cambridge University African Caribbean Society (CUACS)
Do you give consent for the CUACS Caribbean Officer to send updates about the Inaugural Caribbean Alumni & Students Dinner to your email address?
I give consent.
I do not give consent.
Gonville and Caius
1. Dietary Requirements (Please select all that apply - this information will be deleted following the meal):
Fish & Shellfish Allergy
2. Short Bio - Subject studied and Career Path/Industry (this will also be used to guide the seating arrangements. Please feel free to also name any contemporaries you may wish to be seated with):
Do you give consent for your 'Short bio' to be used as part of the exhibition curated by the Cambridge University African Caribbean Society and Girton College for the Inaugural Caribbean Alumni & Students Dinner?
I consent to the use of my short bio for the purpose stated above.
I do not consent to the use of my short bio for the purpose stated above.
Memoir: Please share a bit about your time at the university or a piece of wisdom you'd like to pass onto our current community (This will be anonymously displayed in the exhibition or table display):
Do you give consent for your 'Memoir' to be used as part of the exhibition curated by the Cambridge University African Caribbean Society and Girton College for the Inaugural Caribbean Alumni & Students Dinner?
I consent to the use of my memoir for the purpose stated above.
I do not consent to the use of my memoir for the purpose stated above.
3. Do you give consent for your email address and short bio to be shared with the Cambridge Admissions Office Widening Participation team?
I consent to the sharing of my email address and short bio with the team stated above.
I do not consent to the sharing of my email address and short bio with the team stated above.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service