Toddler yoga booking form
Baby&You relax and stretch Toddler yoga Walkers plus
These sessions are a perfect addition to Baby yoga. Connecting through all the senses, Toddlers will be stretched, touched, exercised and relaxed.
Sessions are around one hour long.
Mums will enjoy gentle stretching to ease tired muscles, the Toddlers will be introduced to yoga stretches and Poses through story and rhyme time with sensory play.
There will be a short time for refreshments available also.
6 sessions to be used within 9 weeks cost £45 sessions will break during school holidays, but will run concurrently throughout the year
There have been a few adjustments due to covid-19.
1) where Possible families will be provided with their own toys etc for the sessions, please try, wherever possible to not share equipment.
2) hand sanitiser will be available for you on entering and exiting of the building.
3)spaces will be further limited to allow for social distance between families.
4) any sickness absence to be reported to me, and please stay home with any symptoms of covid-19 Any reported cases MUST be reported IMMediately, and where contact has been within the previous 48 hours of class so I can close the sessions temporarily for a period of 2 weeks.
5) please bring your own cups for refreshments during class. Please also take any rubbish/nappies home with you.
6) please enter and exit quickly, to avoid contact in the doorways.
9) please keep where possible to the 2 meter rule.
I will continue to edit and update as we have more information on how we operate.
I will continue to follow guidelines and to ensure your safety at all times.
Thank you Katie X
Please choose your location
Gawsworth hall gawsworth.
Have you read and agree to the above
Please send a deposit to Account name: Baby&you with Katie Account number: 19195985 Sort code: 23-69-72
Your Name, babies name and age address and phone number Please note this will also act as a contact trace form within Covid-19 compliance
Does your Toddler have any medical conditions that may prevent them from participating in yoga sessions
If yes or you are unsure please describe any conditions
Any further information please provide here
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service