Ashley's skincare and makeup survey
Hi, beauty! So glad you are here! This short quiz is designed to help us figure out the skincare products and makeup that will make you look and feel your best. Please answer the questions below, and I'll follow up with some customized recommendations for you, as well as some tips for your skin.
1. What's your full name (first and last)?
2. Select the best option to describe your skin.
Normal (no or few blemishes, balanced, etc.)
Dry (dull or rough complexion, irritation common, flaky)
Combination (areas of both dry and oily skin, usually along the forehead nose and chin)
Sensitive (does not tolerate many products well, redness, irritation, itchy, burning common)
Acne prone skin
3. Do you have any of the following concerns? Check as many as apply to you.
Acne scars from historic acne
General overproduction of oil
Skin spots or discoloration
Eczema or dermatitis
A known reaction to skincare products
Redness or uneven skin tones
4. If you've had a reaction to skincare products in the past, please tell me more about which product(s) you reacted to and what type of symptoms you experienced.
5. What does your current skincare routine consist of? Please include the following information: Product and brand name, time of day used (i.e. morning or night), and then list products in order of application.
6. Do you have a budget in mind? If so, what range would you like to stay in to get started?
Less than $50
$200 or more
I'm open to spending money, so just tell me what you think I need.
7. Are you interested in hearing about our makeup products and receiving recommendations?
Not right now
8. If you are interested in cosmetics, please tell me a little bit about which products you currently use and would be interested in replacing with safer options.
9. Please list any other concerns or questions you might have here. I am happy to support you any way that I can. Thank you!
10. Are you interested in learning about becoming a Beautycounter consultant or hosting a social to get free products?
Yes, I'd like to know more.
Maybe one day.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service