Online Group Mentoring: Parents/Carers
Please note: This form is to capture an Expression Of Interest in the program. Completion of this form does not mean you have received a confirmed spot.
This special 6-session online group mentoring program is for parents/carers of children who are Autistic and in PRIMARY school (or primary school age if homeschooling or accessing distance education).
Led by I CAN Founder/CEO Chris Varney & I CAN Network Manager Kristie Murden, this interactive program will include (but is not limited to) such themes as: Understanding Autism, Building Your Child's Support Networks, Supporting Their Self-Awareness, Managing Emotions, Advocacy.
* Maximum of 9 participants (Australia-based)
* Six (6) sessions held weekly from 7-8pm AEDT on Tuesday evenings (21 January – March 3). No session on 28 January.
* Accessed online via Zoom (free, easy-to-access online platform)
* Cost: $300 (GST included)
* NDIS funding can be used if: your plan allows it; you are self-managed (no NDIA-managed, unfortunately); have core funding and it aligns with plan goals. An invoice will be sent after the program has commenced.
If you are offered a spot, we will contact you at the email address you provide in the form below. Please be sure to check your email (including spam folder) during the week of 13 January.
All successful offerees will receive a copy of our service agreement and cancellation policy, which must be signed off upon to secure a place, as well as additional details on the Zoom platform.
Our online mentoring programs for Autistic young people (ages 9-20) run approximately every 8-10 weeks. At this stage, we cannot guarantee that this special parent-oriented group will be available every cycle.
Thanks so much for your interest. If you have additional questions, please email us at
I CAN Online Team
Full Name (First & Surname)
Do you live in a rural or remote area?
Age(s) of your Autistic child/ren
Is there any other information that you would like us to know?
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of I Can Network.