Family Day Activity Booth Sign Up Form
A family friendly day filled with activities
Saturday June 15, 2019, 10:00am to 1:00pm - City Park
The City of Natchitoches, NSU Student Services invite you to participate in our City Park Reopening event. This is a free event for the community to enjoy activities in the park including: swimming, games, concessions, face painting and more.
Activity Booth Requirements
- Your organization must be a non-profit, church, government agency or educational institution
- Provide a hands-on activity
- You must stay for the entire event. If you leave early you will not be invited back.
- You must offer free activities, no sales may take place
- You are encouraged to hand out information about your programs and services. No religious or political materials may be distributed
- You are encouraged to wear your organization shirts
- Provide your own tent, tables, and chairs
Ideas for your Activity Booth
- Science Activity
- Arts and Crafts
- Field Games
- Board Games
- Pretend Play
- Magic tricks
- Hula hoop/jump rope contest
- Carnival Games
- Puppet Shows
- Water Games
Activity my organization will provide:
Room for a 10x10 tent
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service