If you wish to support the Foundation's mission to enrich lives with Florida's native wildflowers by becoming a member; please visit our membership page at www.FlaWildflowers.org/membership.php.
Reduce shipping costs and carbon footprint by downloading and printing these educational handouts:
* Plant Selection Guide - http://www.flawildflowers.org/resources/pdfs/2014/plant_guide.pdf
* Easy-to-Grow Wildflowers - http://flawildflowers.org/resources/pdfs/pdf2012/EasyToGrow_FINAL.pdf
* Great Wildflowers for Your Dry Landscape - http://flawildflowers.org/resources/pdfs/pdf2012/DryLandscapeFlyer.pdf
* Attracting Wildlife with Wildflowers - http://flawildflowers.org/resources/Attracting_Wildlife_FINAL.pdf
* Coreopsis - Florida's State Wildflower - http://flawildflowers.org/resources/pdfs/pdf11/AboutCoreopsis.pdf
* Establishing a Small Planting of Native Wildflowers from Seed - http://flawildflowers.org/resources/pdfs/2013/12StepWildflowerHandout.pdf
* 7 Steps to Collecting and Growing from Seed - http://www.flawildflowers.org/resources/pdfs/2014/7StepsToGrowFromSeed.pdf
For classroom resources, visit www.FlaWildflowers.org/seedsforschool.php.
To request brochures and handouts by mail, please fill out the form below. Click "submit" when complete. Allow up to 7 business days for the Foundation to respond. Indicate the number of each item requested. (NOTE: Use number symbol -- 20, 30, etc.)
Contact the Foundation at 407-622-1606 or LRoberts@FlaWildflowers.org to ask for an exception to limits.