1. When do Pilot Community Groups start and end?
New groups will open to accept participant sign ups after Labor Day. We encourage all new groups to hold their first meeting during the week of October 1 and end the week before Thanksgiving.
2. What if I want to keep my group going for the year?
We would celebrate that! It is our prayer that new Pilot Community Groups would be welcoming spaces where friendships emerge and participants experience growth in their relationship with God, thus, groups would choose to continue beyond the pilot period as ongoing Community Groups.
3. What is the time commitment for a leader?
- Before each meeting: 15-30 minutes to prep with the discussion guide and pray, 5 minutes to send out the weekly reminder email
- Actual meeting: 1.5 - 2 hours
- Additional: Attendance at the October CG Leader Huddle lunch and November RWS Leaders lunch are encouraged