BEFORE SUBMITTING AN EVENT:
- Attend a Café Night (held each Thursday from 3PM – 8PM at 1 Broadway, 5th floor in Kendall Square.) at least once before requesting to host an event. Event hosts or sponsors should understand what the Venture Café is about before submitting an event request.
- Please note, Venture Café Kendall provides free event space during the Café Night hours (Thursdays, 3PM – 8PM) at this time. Room sizes vary, fitting 10 to 100 attendees.
- Events are NOT about selling. Hosting an event at The Venture Café allows you to showcase you and your business as a thought leader in our community. Don’t make the event about you, your company, or product: instead, make it about a hot topic or problem in need of solving and the opportunities for innovation around it.
- Events are ALWAYS free and open to the public. Events can be targeted to specific groups, however any and all guests will be encouraged to attend the event.
- Events are INTERESTING. We like out-of-the-box thinking. Unusual events typically yield the best results and amazing collisions.
SUBMISSION APPROVAL PROCESS:
- All events will be screened for appropriateness - mission, capacity, and calendar.
- After submitting the request, Venture Café Kendall event staff will respond back to you to communicate if the event request has been accepted.
- Typical review and approval turnaround time is up to 1.5 weeks.
- Please note our space books up fast! We recommend submitting a request at least 6 WEEKS in advance of your proposed session date.