21st Annual WCPG Statewide Conference Scholarship Application
March 19-20, 2020
Hyatt Regency, 333 Main Street, Green Bay, WI 54301
Contact us at 920-437-8888 or
As of January 1, 2020 the scholarships are sponsored by:
• The Wisconsin Council on Problem Gambling, Inc.
• Susan Hengst Scholarship Fund
• The Wisconsin Lottery
• Potawatomi Hotel and Casino
A full scholarship for attendance covers:
• Registration and materials
• Conference Kick-Off Keynote on Wednesday, March 18, 2020
• Breaks and luncheons on both days
• Awards Banquet on Thursday, March 19, 2020
We are asking all scholarship recipients to contribute $25.00 towards their scholarship. This allows us to offer additional scholarships. (The $25.00 fee is not due until the scholarships are awarded.)
Deadline February 26, 2020
Scholarships do not include the March 18th pre-conference workshops.
Page 1 of 6
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service