ADMISSION PROCEDURE - Eligibility Criteria : For Admission to 3 year LL.B. Course
An applicant who has graduated in any discipline of knowledge from a University established by an Act of Parliament or by a State Legislature or an equivalent National Institution recognized as a deemed University or Foreign University recognized as equivalent to the status of an Indian University by an authority competent to declare equivalence, may apply for 3 year degree course in Law.
For admission to the 3 Year LL.B Course, a person shall possess a Degree of any University with a minimum percentage of 45% in the Degree Examinations and 40% in case of SC and ST applicants. The student should have undertaken 10+2+3 pattern of studies.
Student seeking admission to the first Year should submit the following documents at the time of admission:
• Original Marks card of the SSLC/10th class, P.U.C/12th/10+2, and of Degree with one set of photocopies.
• Convocation/Degree Certificate.
• Transfer Certificate from previous Institution.
• Migration Certificate for students from outside Karnataka State.
• Seven Passport size photographs.
Reservation : Reservation for the SC/ST and other backward classes shall be made in accordance with the directions of Government in force from time to time.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service