ACC Faith Pledge for 2020
2020 missions faith pledge goal: $348,500
What is a Faith Pledge?
A faith pledge is a commitment that you trust God will help you fulfill next year. It joins you with believers worldwide in reaching the lost with the Gospel and fulfilling the Great Commission.
* Giving pleases God and increases faith.
- Act of worship (Philippians 4:18)
- Opportunity to trust God (Philippians 4:11-13, 4:19)
* Giving reduces money’s power over you.
- Prevents spiritual grief (1 Timothy 6:6-10)
* Giving yields eternal riches.
- Blessings not only for this life, but also for all eternity (Matthew 6:19-20, Luke 6:38)
How to Make a Faith Pledge?
First, prayerfully consider what you believe God wants you to commit to. Then, record it in this form. For your own personal records, write down your commitments.
1) I current attend (check all that apply):
Adult Discovery Group
2) By faith, I make the commitment to PRAY weekly for these missionaries/ mission organizations
3) By faith, I make the commitment to GIVE joyfully and faithfully.
(Please fill out one of the questions of 3a, 3b 3c and 3d)
3d) One time
4) By faith, I make the following commitments to GO on a short-term missions trip this year to:
(2020 Short term mission opportunities: Belize, Bolivia, Japan, Mid US campuses, Thailand, Youth STM, Asia Unreached Regions )
5) By faith, I make the following commitments to GET INVOLVED and serve in ACC evangelism or missions projects this year.
6) I sense God leading me to go into full-time ministry or missions work.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service