AJC Project Interchange Alumni Venture Fund
AJC Project Interchange awards a limited number of grants of up to $1,000 biannually to support impactful Israel-related projects and programs led by Project Interchange alumni.
The venture fund aims to:
• Encourage alumni to develop initiatives inspired by their Project Interchange experience.
• Enable alumni to deepen their relationships with Israel and its people.
• Provide alumni with resources and connections to realize ambitious initiatives.
• Empower alumni to extend the impact of their Israel experience to others.
Projects and Process:
• The project or program must be initiated by a Project Interchange alumnus.
• Eligible proposals should reflect some aspect of Israeli history, society, culture or politics.
• Proposals may include but are not limited to academic projects, public programs or artistic
• The Alumni Venture Fund does not provide general operating funds to existing non-profit organizations.
• Proposals are evaluated by Project Interchange staff.
• Grantees receive 50% at the beginning of the project and 50% upon completion, normally within one year.
• The Alumni Venture Fund also provides grantees with connections in Israel and the U.S.
• Grantees agree to be featured by AJC in social media and/or public programs.
The next application deadline is June 30, 2019. Questions? Email Lili Kalish Gersch at
Please keep answers concise -- 250 word limit.
Please describe your project and your role in the project.
What are the project's goals? How will you define and measure success?
What is this project's target audience? How will you reach that audience?
How will this project benefit you? What do you expect to learn in doing this project?
How does this project reflect your Project Interchange experience?
Please provide a basic budget for your project.
Thank you for completing the application for the AJC Project Interchange Alumni Venture Grant. This grant is available to alumni of Project Interchange delegations on a competitive basis.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of AJC.
Terms of Service