The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens
Enrollment form for Nov 23, 30 Dec 7,14 2019
Terms & Conditions
1. Hong Kong Academy of Leadership Ltd ("HKAL") organizes The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens ("the Workshop") which aims to give the participants an opportunity to work as a team to learn The 7 Habits, team spirit, leadership and positive attitude. It is important for parents or guardians and the participants to understand and follow our rules listed below.
2. Due to the limitation on the maximum capacity of the venue and also for us to ensure a good tutor to student ratio, seats are limited and therefore seats can only be allocated on a first-come first-served basis and subject to payment received in full.
3. HKAL has the right to not accept or to cancel a participant's enrollment for: serious misconduct, being deemed to be a corrupting and bad influence on other participants.
4. Participants are required to arrive the venue at least 5 minutes before the Workshop starts. During the Workshop, if you wish to let the participant to leave early on any day for any reason, you must communicate clearly to HKAL before picking up the participant.
5. Rainstorm and Typhoon Signal Arrangements:
- When the Amber or Red Signal is in force, the Workshop will run as normal.
- When the Black Rainstorm Signal is in force
=>Before the Workshop starts, the Workshop on that day will be suspended and the participants should stay at home.
=> During the Workshop, participants should remain in the venue until the end of the Workshop and when conditions
are safe for participants to return home.
- When Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 1 or No. 3 is issued, the Workshop will run as normal.
- When Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or above is issued, the Workshop on that day will be cancelled.
6. No refund or credit or make up class will be given for participant missing the whole or part of the Workshop for any reason (including part of the workshop being cancelled due to the weather condition stated in point (5) above). In case one whole day of workshop is cancelled due to the weather condition stated in point (5) above, HKAL shall schedule a date for make up class but will not guarantee the date will fit every participant. HKAL reserves the right to make the final decision of all the arrangement related to the Workshop.
7. HKAL is not responsible for any injury to participants, or damages or loss of property as a result of participation in the Workshop.
8. In case of a medical emergency, the participant will be transferred to the nearest government hospital using the Hong Kong Government Emergency Medical Unit.
9. Photographs or videos will be taken during the Workshop by HKAL and they remain as the properties of HKAL even after the Workshop finishes. HKAL has the right to use these photos and videos for marketing purpose without further seeking consent from the participants or the participants' guardians.
10. Information provided to HKAL will be used for the purposes of processing your application for admission, administration after admission and promotion of HKAL's programs only. If you wish to withdraw from receiving direct marketing materials from HKAL, please send us an email to
In enrolling my child in The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens ("the Workshop"), I agree that my child will abide by the rules and regulations set out in the Terms and Conditions above. I will not hold HKAL responsible for any injury or damage to my child, myself, my family members or my property as a result of participation in the Workshop.
I disagree and will not proceed with the enrollment.
Page 1 of 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Hong Kong Academy of Leadership Ltd.