- Would you like to learn, re-learn, un-learn and work hands-on with your project ‘SOLELY BY YOURSELF’?- Are you interested in receiving suggestions from professional industrial experts on your work?- Are you ready to learn yourself as well as contribute your time and talent in educating and helping other students with their projects?- If your answer to any of the above question is yes, then Yuvalay ELab is the place for young, energetic, super enthusiastic, creative, innovative makers like you.- Get an opportunity to learn at Yuvalay ELab, along with sharpening managerial skills at Yuvalay. - Work with the Education Coordinator to help create an extraordinary program and engage with students.- The Interns will get opportunity to work on Industrial Hardware Development, Work on Cutting-edge technology, Embedded firmware Development, Technical Writing. - Join our community having Industrial Experts/Mentors, Educationalists, Entrepreneurs, Researchers, Technocrats, Makers, Hobbyist, and Young Innovators.- We are guiding students and dynamic entrepreneurs who have a single motive to make a change in this world with their ideas, passion and products. We welcome you to be a part of this initiative!
> Do you have?
- Great enthusiasm, curiosity and ability to think different.- Ability to use creativity/insights to improve the quality of workshops/seminars.- Curious minds ready to ask questions, along with can-do attitude.- Flare and interest to do presentation, good writing and communication skill- Interest in promotions and networking- Punctuality in completing the given task within given deadline.
- Access of lab, its equipment, infrastructure.- Access to some workshops, seminars in the lab, technology/science magazines and books. - Learning/sharing platform to show your talent and creativity.- Chance to learn and get guidance by industry experts.- Enhance your experience and knowledge in applied Engineering field- Chance to get an exposure through Industry visits.- Special Certificate and Lab points which will help you in the upcoming programs in Lab
> We need Volunteers for following tasks:
- To guide someone for their technical research and projects.- Lead a community of other interns in the specific area you are master in.- Web, App designing and SEO- Technical Blog Writing.- Workshop delivering and handling.- Database Collection & Management- Inventory Management.- Poster/Graphic Designing.- Social Media Promotions and Marketing and community Building.- Promotion of Lab at various platforms in Colleges and Schools
> Prerequisites for the Interns:
- If you have your own laptop than most preferable.- Intermediate Knowledge of the post you are applying for. Rest we will guide you here.- Interns have to serve at least for 15 to 20 hours per week.
"Formal Interview will be taken of short listed candidates"
For any queries, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly at +91-8866634667