BRC Scholarship Connection
Belmont Rowing Center is a non-profit 501(c)3 and currently offers 2 scholarship programs:
1) BLM Scholarship: for youth rowers from under-represented racial and ethnic groups.
2) General Scholarship Fund: for financial assistance with any BRC programming.
- Scholarship programs are open to new and current rowers.
- Only 1 scholarship can be applied per rower, per program session.
- Scholarships will be awarded only to the extent that funds are available.
- Failure to participate in rowing activities for which the scholarship applies will result in
ineligibility for future scholarships.
Once the scholarship form is submitted, one of our all-volunteer scholarship administrative staff will reach out to discuss available options and registration instructions.
"Our mission is to provide affordable and accessible recreational and competitive rowing programs for youth and adults as a means to promote the sport, foster teamwork, encourage physical activity, and healthy lifestyle."
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Belmont Rowing Center.