We recommend applicants read the call for evidence webpage before completing this response.
Guidance for respondents
1. We welcome evidence from both programmes and practice with young people, and from research programmes and published evaluations, research and data.
2. In your response, please clarify which questions you’re answering, by ticking the relevant boxes in the table below.
3. You do not need to respond to all the questions if they are not all relevant to you, and you may wish to provide a single answer to multiple questions.
4. The questions are deliberately broad. This provides scope to focus on a specific sub- issue or priority, according to your own, or your organisation's area of expertise.
5. There is no minimum word limit. We strongly encourage a maximum limit of 500 words per question (not including references).
For submitting evidence from written or published research or data:
6. Please include references in your response if you are referring to published research or data.
7. We request that you include a bibliography at the end of your response, within the box provided. This does not count towards the recommended word limit.
For submitting evidence from a programme or practice:
1. Please give a brief description of how the programme, policy or practice works, what the intended purpose is (sometimes called a Theory of Change), and describe its impact, and how you know it has this impact.
2. Please share any observations or experience of gaps, barriers and opportunities that the programme is not able to address, for whatever reason, but where you think it would be stronger if it could, and why.
Responses should be submitted no later than 11.59pm BST on Friday 30 April 2023, with early responses encouraged where possible.
For further information on how we handle your personal data please read the Call for Evidence Privacy Notice: https://www.youngfoundation.org/the-civic-journey-call-for-evidence-privacy-notice/
As an alternative to submitting via this form, you can send your response by post to:
The Civic Journey Call for Evidence
Institute for Community Studies, The Young Foundation
28 Commercial St
London E1 6LS