Lola Levine: Drama Queen
by Monica Brown
Your name: (First and Last)
Teacher: (Last Name)
1. Lola cannot sleep because her teacher said there would be a surprise at school. What was the surprise?
A field trip
A drama class for 8 weeks
2. The drama teacher's name is:
3. The class had to audition for the class play. What does audition mean?
4. Who cut the bubble gum out of Mira's hair?
5. During the auditions Lola ________________.
does an amazing job
has stage fright and can't say her lines
doesn't show up
breaks down and cries in front of everyone
6. Lola gets the part of _________________.
Queen of the Forest
7. Who came to see Lola in the play?
Bubbe (Grandma Levine)
8. Why couldn't Lola walk over to the King and Queen to bring them acorns during the day?
Her tail was stuck under the tree.
She was frozen and scared.
It was too dark.
She wasn't allowed on the stage.
9. Grandma Levine reminds Lola that she comes from a long line of __________________.
10. What genre is this book?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Conroeisd.net.
Terms of Service