The Bail and Bond Implementation Committee is conducting a survey on the implementation of Bail and Bond Policy guidelines to determine the extent of knowledge and usage among practicing advocates and prosecuting counsels. The findings will guide the Committee in overseeing implementation of the Policy guidelines 2015. We would be most grateful if you could spare time from your busy schedule to fill out this short questionnaire. Thank you in advance for your participation.
General Awareness of Bail and Bond Policy Guidelines
1. Are you aware of the Bail and Bond Policy Guidelines?
2. If yes, Where did you hear about the Policy?
Training, Workshop and Seminar
Usage of the Bail and Bond Policy
1. How often do you make reference to the Bail and Bond policy guidelines document?
For the courts you have interacted with:
i) Do Judges/Magistrates make reference to the Policy guidelines in their decisions?
II) Do the Prosecuting Counsels make reference to the Policy guidelines in decision-making?
Feedback on the Bail and Bond Policy
1. In your view, enumerate the benefits of having the Bail & Bond Policy Guidelines?
2. What are the challenges faced in the implementation of the Bail & Bond Policy Guidelines?
3. What are your recommendations on implementation of the Bail & Bond Policy Guidelines?
County of Practice
Send me a copy of my responses.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service