Newton School Coding Challenge 2020
Greetings from Training & Placement Cell, SAKEC !!!
Hope you and your family are doing well and keeping safe during these challenging times.
Training and Placement cell SAKEC presents an exciting opportunity for final year students to upgrade their skills in Data structures & algorithms through Newton School Coding challenge 2020. Newton School is organizing India's premier Online Coding Contest for all the final year Engineering college students across all the colleges in the country. This is a golden chance to compete with India's top university and have an experience of coding challenges like never before and win exciting prizes with certification.
Good performers get a chance to face interview at Top Product Companies
Date of Contest: 24th May 2020 (Sunday) at 9:00 PM to 11:30 PM.
Prize Money: Rs.20,000/- and certificate
Steps to follow:
1) Fill the College Registration Form for our kind information and perusal.
2) After filling college form at the submission stage you will receive another link. Follow the below procedure on the given link.
3) Do the registration by signing up ( If already registered, log-in directly).
4) Click "Select" in the Newton Coding Challenge box.
5) Fill up the short form and submit.
Please note: No Registration fees.
All BE students are encouraged to avail of this opportunity. Happy Learning!!!!!!
Link to apply:
Thanks & Regards,
Training & Placement Cell,
Full Name starting with Last Name
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service