MBA Minister's Conference Survey
At our last MBA Minister's Conference on July 13, we had a discussion concerning the future of the Conference and any changes that should be made. Over the past five years we have had both a weekly format and a monthly format. The weekly format (with a summer break) utilized mostly our MBA pastors as speakers. The monthly format (year-round), which we currently do, is topic-driven and utilizes outside speakers half of the time. The monthly meetings also include a meal at the MBA office to enhance fellowship. Neither method, weekly or monthly, has produced great attendance. Thus, we are wanting to know how our MBA ministers feel about the Conference and what changes, if any, should be made. Please take a few minutes to complete this survey.
1. Do you attend the MBA Minister's Conference?
2. If yes, what is your assessment of it?
3. If no, why don't you attend it?
4. What could be done to improve the Conference and make it more appealing to our MBA ministers?
5. Would you prefer a weekly or monthly format?
7. Our present Conference program consists of announcements concerning upcoming associational/church events, a time of prayer, and a guest speaker. In years past such activities as singing and an occasional roundtable discussion were on the agenda. What would you like to see the Conference consist of?
8. Any other observations/comments?
9. Your name (optional):
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service