GrEELab Registration Form
Please fill in this form to complete your registration for the GrEELab participant registry. Once you are in our registry, you can get invited to our economic experiments and you can earn money in them. We are currently focusing on online experiments because of the corona situation.
Answers to frequently asked questions can be found here:
Note: we agreed with the Business Research Lab (formerly known as FEB Research Lab) that we do not recruit participants from their pool of students. In line with this agreement, students from the pool of the Business Research Lab are not eligible to participate in GrEELab studies.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Student-number (including s)
RUG E-mail Address (@
; or Hanze: @
Do you understand English well enough to participate in experiments conducted in English?
Do you understand Dutch well enough to participate in experiments conducted in Dutch?
What is your year of birth? (YYYY)
What is your month of birth?
What is your main study field?
Exchange student, Economics or Econometrics study field
Exchange student, Business study field
Exchange student, Psychology study field
Exchange student, Other study field
Economics and Business Economics BSc at RUG
Econometrics and OR BSc at RUG
BDK/Business Administration BSc at RUG
International Business BSc at RUG
Master student at Faculty of Economics and Business, RUG
Psychology BSc at Faculty of Behavioural and Social Sciences of the RUG
Other Bachelor at Faculty of Behavioural and Social Sciences of the RUG
Master at Faculty of Behavioural and Social Sciences of the RUG
Applied Mathematics BSc at RUG
Applied Physics BSc at RUG
Artificial Intelligence BSc at RUG
Astronomy BSc at RUG
Biology BSc at RUG
Chemical Engineering BSc at RUG
Chemistry BSc at RUG
Computing Science BSc at RUG
Industrial Engineering and Management BSc at RUG
Life Science and Technology BSc at RUG
Mathematics BSc at RUG
Physics BSc (also if combined with Mathematics) at RUG
Pharmacy BSc at RUG
Master at Faculty of Science and Engineering of the RUG
Bachelor at Faculty of Spatial Sciences of the RUG
Master at Faculty of Spatial Sciences of the RUG
Bachelor at Faculty of Medical Sciences of the RUG
Master at Faculty of Medical Sciences of the RUG
Bachelor at Faculty of Arts of the RUG
Master at Faculty of Arts of the RUG
Bachelor at Faculty of Law of the RUG
Master at Faculty of Law of the RUG
Bachelor at Faculty of Philosophy of the RUG
Master at Faculty of Philosophy of the RUG
Bachelor at Faculty of Theology and Religious Studies of the RUG
Master at Faculty of Theology and Religious Studies of the RUG
Hanze, Business & Economics study field
Hanze, Art & Music study field
Hanze, Communication, Media & Design study field
Hanze, Energy study field
Hanze, Engineering study field
Hanze, Health care study field
Hanze, IT study field
Hanze, Sports study field
Hanze, Other study field
University College Groningen
Beginning of studies
What is your citizenship? (Please write the name of the country in the box)
Do you already have a FEDRbp account? (FEDRbp is the payment system of the university via which research participants are paid. If you do not have a FEDRbp account yet, you can easily create one at the link that you get once you submitted this registration form)
I have read the terms and conditions that are listed below and I agree with them
Do not forget to submit the form after you filled it in, see button below the Terms and conditions!
Terms and conditions
The information you provide in this 'GrEELab Registration Form' will be treated confidentially and used for the following purposes:
- To inform interested students about GrEELab and its experiments and to invite them to participate in our experiments, e.g. by adding them to a Nestor page or contacting them via email. In case GrEELab switches to a different participant recruitment system in the future, the information will be added to that system.
- To check eligibility, also in coordination with the Business Research Lab.
- To perform a scientifically motivated selection of participants for certain experiments.
- To check the presence/absence of enrolled participants at our experiments. GrEELab may keep a record of participants' enrollment and of their presence/absence at the sessions that they enrolled to.
GrEELab does not retain any linkage between participants' data in the registration database and the decisions they make during the experiments. Participants may decide at any time that they do not want to be part of the GrEELab registration database any more. At their request, their data will be fully erased. Such a request can be made via emailing
About participating in sessions:
- Truthful instructions: GrEELab guarantees that the experimenter will always give participants truthful instructions. For example, if the instructions state that participants are paired with other participants for a certain task, they can be sure that this is indeed the case. Another example is that if the instructions state that participants have a certain probability to get a specific amount of money, they can be sure that this is indeed the case.
- The data that is generated during the experiments will be used for scientific purposes. It will be fully anonymized before any publication takes place.
- Participation is voluntary and participants can leave any time. However, if a participant leaves without completing the experiment, this participant will not be paid.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of University of Groningen.