The information you provide in this 'GrEELab Registration Form' will be treated confidentially and used for the following purposes:
- To inform interested students about GrEELab and its experiments and to invite them to participate in our experiments, e.g. by adding them to a Nestor page or contacting them via email. In case GrEELab switches to a different participant recruitment system in the future, the information will be added to that system.
- To check eligibility, also in coordination with the Business Research Lab.
- To perform a scientifically motivated selection of participants for certain experiments.
- To check the presence/absence of enrolled participants at our experiments. GrEELab may keep a record of participants' enrollment and of their presence/absence at the sessions that they enrolled to.
GrEELab does not retain any linkage between participants' data in the registration database and the decisions they make during the experiments. Participants may decide at any time that they do not want to be part of the GrEELab registration database any more. At their request, their data will be fully erased. Such a request can be made via emailing email@example.com
About participating in sessions:
- Truthful instructions: GrEELab guarantees that the experimenter will always give participants truthful instructions. For example, if the instructions state that participants are paired with other participants for a certain task, they can be sure that this is indeed the case. Another example is that if the instructions state that participants have a certain probability to get a specific amount of money, they can be sure that this is indeed the case.
- The data that is generated during the experiments will be used for scientific purposes. It will be fully anonymized before any publication takes place.
- Participation is voluntary and participants can leave any time. However, if a participant leaves without completing the experiment, this participant will not be paid.