Location: NOVA International Schools - Skopje, Macedonia / March 22 - 23, 2019
* Planning, instruction, assessment, reporting for P.E. in various curriculum frameworks and models (PYP/MYP, IEYC/IMYC….) - similarities and differences
* Teaching vs coaching – challenges and opportunities
* Strategies for promoting growth mindset through school P.E. program
* Inclusive PE Program – what do we do to include students of varying abilities in our P.E. programs in enjoyable and meaningful ways
* Usage of technology in P.E. - creating more dynamic classes and enhancing cross-curricular engagement.
This event is designed for all PE teachers (Early Childhood, Elementary, and Secondary) and is open to any interested educators.
All applications will be considered and participants assigned as facilitators informed in advance.
Rates: • Single room with breakfast - 85 euro per night• Double room with breakfast - 105 euro per night
Participants must reserve through email stating the CEESA in collaboration with NOVA at email@example.com