UX/UI Architect & Developer
TechCelX is a Technology focused Business Accelerator. We are seeking a creative, thoughtful and customer-obsessed user experience designer. The primary focus will be to create elegant and customer-focused designs that provide a superior user experience working in close collaboration with business and technology teams. The person will get the opportunity to own comprehensive end-to-end experiences, and work across services and infrastructure.
• Responsible for full life cycle of User Experience & User Interface, from design to execution
• Develop and provide thought leadership in the user experience across devices and platforms
• Advocate customer and user-centred design in B2B2C and B2C environments
• Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, detailed visual mock-ups and prototypes
• Integral part of cross-functional teams consisting of Engineering, Application Development and Business
Education & Experience
• Preliminary education (B. Des/ M. Des - preferred from Tier I college) in user experience or interface design
• Overall experience of 6-10 years, with 3 years’ experience in B2C products preferably in Education and E-commerce
• An innate capacity to create engaging and responsive designs with fluency in best practices for Information Architecture and Interaction Design
• Demonstrated high proficiency in leading design tools such as Axure, Balsamiq, Adobe CC, InVision
• Ability to quickly turn around rigorous wireframes and mock-ups in an iterative environment
• Ability to manage ambiguity, and multi-task in an agile environment as an individual contributor
• Exposure to designing systems with AR/VR, and training in Design Thinking is an advantage
First and last name
Years of relevant experience
Less than 3
Greater than 8
Highest Education Qualification
B.Design/ M. Design
What is your current designation ?
Where are you working currently ?
What is your current CTC ?
Email your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service