7th Grade Summer Assignment (Part 1)
This assignment is designed to introduce students to the seventh grade United States History curriculum. All assignments will be due upon the students return to school in September.
You should type/write your paragraphs in a separate document before completing this form, as unfinished work cannot be saved and edited.
Have a Great Summer!
The 7th Grade Social Studies Team
6th Grade Class
Students will research and write a one-paragraph news articles about one of the following topics as it relates to United States History. (Please note you will have to pick another for Part 2)
1. Middle Passage 11. Bill of Rights
2. Jamestown 12. 11. Alien and Sedition Acts
3. Plymouth Colony 13. The U.S.S. Constitution (ship)
4. Triangular Trade 14. Monroe Doctrine
5. Stamp, Tea, or Sugar Act 15. Trail of Tears
6. Boston Massacre 16. California Gold Rush
7. Declaration of Independence 17. First Industrial Revolution
8. Articles of Confederation 18. Abolition Movement
9. Battle of Yorktown 19. Transportation Revolution of the 1800s
10. Constitutional Convention 20. Election of Abraham Lincoln
Stamp, Tea, or Sugar Act
Declaration of Independence
Articles of Confederation
Battle of Yorktown
Bill of Rights
Alien and Sedition Acts
The U.S.S. Constitution (ship)
Trail of Tears
California Gold Rush
First Industrial Revolution
Transportation Revolution of the 1800s
Election of Abraham Lincoln
News Article #1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of NYC Department of Education.