The Art of Negotiation: Strategies for Women - Feb. 19th
The Art of Negotiation: Strategies for Women
led by Kendall Park, Postdoctoral Fellow, Owen Graduate School of Management
Wednesday, February 19, 2020
11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Alumni Hall, Rm 206
Our ability to negotiate significantly affects both our personal and professional lives. Strong negotiation skills help build relationships, manage conflict, and create long-term solutions that benefit all parties involved. During this workshop participants will:
• Learn the dominant approaches to negotiation and their differences/trade-offs
• Learn some basic negotiation principles and strategies
• Increase your propensity to negotiate by broadening your understanding of negotiations
• Understand how gender shapes negotiation — and learn strategies for dealing with it
• Create space to practice (and fail in a low stakes environment)
• Gain some insight into your negotiation tendencies, strengths, and weaknesses
This workshop is open to all graduate school students (PhD, MA, MFS, MLAS & MS) and postdocs. Spaces for this workshop are limited.
Sponsored by the Russell G. Hamilton Graduate Leadership Institute
PhD 4th year +
PhD 2nd - 3rd year
PhD 1st year
MA, MFA, MLAS or MS
Do you have any dietary restrictions?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service