The Line Cook ensures that the highest quality food is served at all times from our scratch kitchen. The Line Cook is responsible for: set up and stocking of station, prepping station items, cooking and presenting dishes according to Cubanera recipes, cleaning, sanitizing and maintaining equipment, utensils and tools.
- Following recipe and presentation guidelines to meet or exceed guests expectations
- Coordinating food orders to support timely and efficient delivery to each table
- Ensuring proper food safety and sanitation standards to ensure guest safety
- Meeting special guest requests while ensuring same high quality standards
- Cleaning assigned station to “guidelines” at end of shift
- One year experience as a Line Cook preferred
- Ability to work positively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work effectively within a team
- Must be able to work quickly in a confined area and stand for extended periods of time
- Basic English reading and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of weights, measurements, volume and cooking procedures
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. as needed
- Ability to work in elevated temperatures
- Continuous use of hands and arms as well as bending, reaching and twisting
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
In order for you to be considered for employment, this application must be filled out in its ENTIRETY.
Resumes, though certainly welcome, should not be submitted in lieu of information requested below.
First, Middle and Last Name.
Social Security No
What time are you available to work?
(If less than 2 years at current address) Street, City, State and Zip.
Are you legally able to work in the United States?
Who referred you to Cubanera?
Present Employer - (or most recent)
Area code/phone - Street Address - City - State - Zip Code.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service