Fukuoka Women's University WJC Fall 2021-Spring 2022 Online Form
Before you submit this form, please double check each information with your sources (official document, etc.) and make sure of the correct spelling and there are no errors.
1. Last Name/ Surname (as written in passport)
2. First Name/Given Name (as written in passport)
3. Middle Name (if applicable)
4. Home University (official name)
7. Student Status (Current Year level)
B1: Bachelor's student (1st year)
B2: Bachelor's student (2nd year)
B3: Bachelor's student (3rd year)
B4: Bachelor's student (4th year)
M1: Master's student (1st year)
M2: Master's student (2nd year)
8. Independent Study Project topic
9. Date of Birth (example: 1999/11/26)
10. Please select your WJC Course track.
Japanese Language and Culture (JLC)
Japanese Contemporary Society (JCS)
Japanese Contemporary Culture (JCC)
Post-graduate Course (PGC) for KU-Leuven only
11. Would you like to apply for the WJC scholarship?
12. Could you participate and complete the WJC program even without the WJC scholarship (or at your own expense )?
13. English Language Proficiency for non-native English speakers (TOEFL score, IELTS score, TOEIC score or equivalent)
14. Japanese Language Proficiency
15. JLPT certificate (if applicable)
16. GPA score (example: 3.5/4.0, 8.0/11, 75/100, 4.3/5.0)
17. Period of Study
Fall 2021-Spring 2022
18. During your exchange study at FWU, in case you will receive a scholarship from your home university, government or any institution, please provide the name of the scholarship and the amount that you will receive.
Thank you for your WJC application.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of 福岡女子大学.