Windrose Program Application
To be completed by potential Windrose student with support from parent and/or guidance counselor as needed.
Date of Birth
Parent Phone number
I would like to be apart of Windrose because
Check all that apply
I would like to recover course credits.
I try hard in school but still struggle to do well.
I have taken classes that I feel pertain to my future.
There are adults at the high school who know me well.
I have interests I would like to pursue.
Mostly, I do not understand the purpose of what I study in school.
I would like help to decide what I would like to do after high school.
My interests/hobbies outside of school are
Windrose Commitment Statement
All Students enrolled in Windrose will participate and will abide by the following requirements:
1. Participate in a positive and productive manner.
2. Attend School and classes punctually every day.
3. Engage in classroom and community activities.
4. Complete all class work, credit recovery, and homework.
5. Work collaboratively with staff to set goals and assess progress.
6. Work with staff to identify strategies to improve school performance.
7. Adhere to Cardinal rules when in the classroom and community.
I understand that I can exit the program upon graduation, if not accessing the services, and/or if I desire to return to GHS.
I have read the Windrose Commitment Statement. I agree that I am committed to working to fulfill my high school graduation requirements by addressing the issues that have prevented my academic progress.
I have discussed my application to Windrose with my guidance counselor and my parent/guardian
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Greenwich Public Schools.
Terms of Service