Black Innovation Fellowship Bootcamp
Black Innovation Fellowship (BIF) Virtual Bootcamp
Thank you for your interest in the DMZ BIF Bootcamp program! The BIF Bootcamp is a two-week virtual program designed to support very early-stage Black tech founders who want to validate their idea and market opportunity, create buyer personas to better understand customers needs, and build their first prototype and MVP.
Help Black founders speed up the development of their businesses and potentially qualify for the DMZ Programs and Black Innovation Fellowship.
- Founders will validate their solution and create a clear business vision, strategy and tactical implementation plan.
- Founders will have an understanding of the different domains that are important in building a venture such as: sales, marketing, operations, technology and finance.
- Founders to get exposure to elements of the DMZ programming and the greater tech ecosystem
- Applicant must identify as a Black founder
- Have a business idea dedicated to solving a compelling problem using innovative technology
- Basic market research has been completed to understand the problem/solution
- Be driven, coachable, and collaborative
- Located anywhere in the world!
The bootcamp will run from July 20th - August 6th with a part-time commitment
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next steps in the selection process.
Selection process: Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a short interview. Successful candidates from the interview will be admitted into the bootcamp.
If you have any questions, please reach out to
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Ryerson University.