2019 Transportation Registration for Jr. and Sr. DECATS
* Transportation is provided to DECATS by the Bishop Lynch Transportation Department with BL drivers and vehicles.
* A Transportation Agreement Form must be completed and submitted to the administration of Jr. or Sr. DECATS. The
form can be found on the Sr. DECATS website at
* There is a $125 fee for the bus service and is due by May, 1, 2019. Payments may be made through PayPal or payments may be sent to:
8559 South Mediterranean Circle
Dallas, Texas 75238
* Locations are determined by the demand. At least 35 students are needed to provide service to a particular location.
There is no service for Junior DECATS students from Plano to MIS, please check with Junior DECATS if that service is needed. The Plano service to BL is for Senior DECATS only.
* There is no supervision on the bus or at the bus stops, families are responsible for being with their children both before and after the ride.
* If you register for the bus service but then decide NOT to use the service, please notify us so that we can adjust the
* The exact pick-up and drop-off times will be finalized in May, the times on the posted schedule are approximate times
* If there is more than one student per family, please register each student individually.
My scholar attends:
Name of Parent\Guardian
E-Mail (Parent or Guardian)
Best Contact Number (555-555-5555)
I need bus service from: (Select only 1 choice - please note that Senior DECATS does not coordinate the transportation from Plano to MIS for Junior DECATS students, please check with Junior DECATS if interested in that service)
JUNIOR DECATS SCHOLARS: Bishop Lynch to MIS, with stops at St. Thomas and St. Rita
JUNIOR DECATS SCHOLARS: St. Rita to Mary Immaculate. (direct)
SENIOR DECATS: MIS to Bishop Lynch with stop at St. Rita
SENIOR DECATS SCHOLARS: From Plano to BL with stops at Prince of Peace and St. Mark
SENIOR DECATS SCHOLARS: From St. Thomas to Bishop Lynch (direct)
Transportation Agreement Form
I give permission for my child named in this form to ride the Bishop Lynch school bus from one of the designated locations (Bishop Lynch, Mary Immaculate, St. Rita, St. Thomas, Prince of Peace, St. Mark) to Junior or Senior DECATS and back while enrolled in the program. I release Bishop Lynch, Senior DECATS, Junior DECATS and their employees/families from any liability or responsibility regarding transportation; I understand that all supervision of students prior to the bus arrival and after the bus has dropped off at the designated location is my responsibility and not that of any location's school or church staff; I understand that the bus stop locations have been provided as a courtesy from the various school/church communities and I will respect their regulations and requests in order to effectively and safely drop off and pick up my scholar; I understand that the bus will make every effort to keep on schedule and that if for any reason I miss the bus because of being tardy, it is my responsibility to get my child to the program, if I wish them to attend that day; I understand there will be times that the bus may be delayed because of traffic; I have spoken to my child regarding the proper behavior while in transit and will support the bus driver and/or staff if there are any issues regarding my child's behavior; I have reserved a spot for my child and understand that I will be notified if there is no space or if the transportation is not able to be provided because of lack of interest; I understand that there is a $125 charge for this service; I understand that there is no service either way on June 21, 2019.
I have read and fully understand the Transportation Agreement and agree with the conditions of the agreement.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Richardson ISD.