Key Club Annual Achievement Report 2018-19
Each Key Club is required to complete and submit this report prior to its district convention, according to the guidelines set by
its own district. PLEASE READ THE RULES BEFORE COMPLETING THIS FORM.
KEY CLUB INTERNATIONAL DISTINGUISHED CLUB RULES
1. The filing of the Annual Achievement Report is required for every Key Club, per Key Club International Board policies.
Part One and Part Two of the report must be printed in black or blue ink, or typed.
2. Part Two report attachments must be produced as computer-printed documents.
3. Follow the instructions as indicated on this form. Failure to comply with any rule may result in disqualification from the
4. The Annual Club Report should contain club activities occurring between the 2018 and 2019 district conventions.
5. Upon completion of the report, the club may score its own report according to the scoring directions shown in the right hand column on each page; tabulate the scores from each section in Part Three.
6. This report should be submitted to the Key Club district prior to its convention, as directed by the proper Key Club
7. The district may recognize clubs achieving predetermined scores as "Distinguished Club" or "Distinguished Club-Diamond
Club ID Number
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service