1. All Passport pages for all Passports held
Note: Do not upload blank pages.
B. About your education:
1. Degree certificates (final – not provisional).
2. Marks sheets.
3. Education equivalence evaluations, if any.
4. Post Graduate Diplomas.
5. Marks Sheets for PGD's.
Note: Do not include primary or secondary school papers or documents.
C. About your licensures, training or certifications:
1. Professional, employment-related or education-related licenses.
2. Training certificates.
3. Certifications like software proficiency.
4. Patents in your name.
5. Prizes or awards that are education-related or employment-related.
D. About your employment:
1. Employment reference letters.
2. Employment letters that cite your good performance.
Note: Do not upload employment contracts.
Do not upload joining letters.
E. About your U.S. visa history:
1. As noted above, passport pages with U.S. visa stamps.
2. Form I-94 arrival-departure cards.
3. Approval notices like Form I-797.
4. Any denial notices.
5. Any document issued by an immigration authority like an EAD card.
F. About you current resume which should be up to date and have all the following details:
1. Personal details, including CORRECT name sequence, address, telephone #, and e-mail ID.
2. Educational Qualifications (degree/diploma; year awarded; name of university).
3. Other relevant qualifications / certifications.
4. Internship / training details.
5. Details of specialization in relevant field.
6. Work experience (dates of employment with each employer, including present employer, along with complete project details).
7. Technical skill sets (if applicable).
8. Awards / Merits.