The admissions process is as follows:
1. Complete and submit the application form online or in person (on campus).
2. Student Services will contact you to write the entrance exam (written and spoken English and math skills).
3. Submit copies of your high school transcripts and the results from your national exam (senior high school diploma).
4. Meet with an academic advisor to learn the best programme study options for you at IBCM.
5. Pay a €50 registration fee to secure your place at IBCM. The €50 will be deducted from your tuition fee.
If you have any questions, please contact the Student Service Office at 028 409 013 (north campus) or 028 534 834 (south campus), or email email@example.com., or visit us in person, http://ibcmitrovica.eu/contact/.