Please choose one option from A to D in the following questions
1. I haven't got.....
2. ..... orange juice in the fridge.
There isn't no
There is any
There isn't any
There aren't no
3. He goes to work..... .
Always he wakes up at 6:00.
He wakes up at always 6:00.
He always wakes up at 6:00.
He wakes always up at 6:00.
5. We haven't got ..... mineral water.
Where playing Bayern München?
Where is playing Bayern München?
Where is Bayern München playing?
Where playing is Bayern München?
What's like the weather?
How's the weather?
What's the weather like?
How the weather is?
8. Mark ..... fly to Hamburg tomorrow.
is going to
9. I have class .....
10. John is the manager, you need to speak to .....
11. I wanted a purple bike but they only had .....
a one green.
a green one.
12. He ..... breakfast yesterday.
didn't have got
Give the Joan money.
Give the money to Joan.
Give to Joan the money.
Give the money at Joan.
Mary usually drives carefully.
Mary carefully drives usually.
Mary carefully usually drives.
Mary usually carefully drives.
15. I have to go to the bank ..... some money.
for to get
16. The room was empty. There ..... there.
17. I've lost my keys. I can't find them .....
18. We can't get there by 4:00 pm. There is ..... time.
too little little
19. He arrived ..... Tegel airport on Friday morning.
20. I haven't had lunch with my mother ..... a year ago.
21. There ..... spectators at the match.
22. The kitchen can't be dirty, he .....
is just clean it.
have just cleaned it.
just clean it.
has just cleaned it.
23. He's looking forward ..... that film.
24. Don't start .....
25. He works at the theatre, ..... ?
26. Simon ..... in Berlin since 1992.
I told her what she closed the window.
I told her to close the window.
I told she close the window.
I told her that she close the window.
28. Has Mr. Müller arrived ..... ?
29. If I won the lottery, I ..... a house in the country.
would have bought
30. Peter is ..... Jane to do it at this very moment.
31. Have you sent that fax to Mr. Smith? Yes, I've ..... done that.
32. "..... have you been waiting? "
33. They weren't surprised and nor ..... I.
34. I invited Mary out for a meal, but unfortunately she ...... dinner.
had already got
had already had
have already had
35. This is the cat ..... I saw.
36. ..... is it from Hamburg to Hannover?
37. You can meet me ..... you like.
38. I ..... working at night nowadays.
am used to
39. I have to catch the 5:00am train tomorrow, so I ..... go to bed late.
40. She ..... go to the dentist's yesterday.
41. That's the ..... of my worries, it'll never happen.
42. I wouldn't mind ..... tonight.
to go out
to going out
43. The man ..... in the corner is my boss.
44. "Those cases look heavy" "..... carry one for you?" "That's very nice of you."
Do I have
45. Don't forget ..... those letters.
46. Where have you put my keys? I clearly remember .... them on the table last night.
47. You look tired. You ..... go to bed.
48. That was a great match. I'll never forget ..... Messi score that goal.
49. I thought you .....
will come to the party.
were coming to the party.
come to the party.
have come to the party.
50. They ..... last night, but I'm not sure.
may have come
51. We ..... better hurry up or we'll be late.
52. She worked hard yesterday and ..... type all the letters.
was able to
53. If I ..... you, I'd take the risk.
Ask her when will be ready the food.
Ask her when will be the food ready.
Ask her when the food will be ready.
Ask her when will the food ready be.
55. I couldn't mend the PC myself, so I ..... at a shop.
had it mended
had it mend
did it mend
56. I wish I ..... a car, I'm tired of catching the s-bahn.
That's a brown, attractive leather coat.
That's a brown leather coat attractive.
That's an attractive leather brown coat.
That's an attractive brown leather coat.
58. He ran so fast ..... being followed by a ghost.
as if he were
59. ..... but I realised what he had done.
Little did he know
Little he knew
60. If you'd come to the theatre last night, you ..... the play.
would have enjoyed
61. I know he didn't thank you, but he .... have done so.
62. They laughed a lot last night. The film ..... very funny.
should have been
must have been
was to be
63. He wrote the programme ..... , he didn't need anybody's help.
by his own
on his own
by his ownership
64. ..... thinking that he would win the lottery.
There was no use
It was no point
It was no use
It was usefulness
65. If only I had had the courage to do this .....
66. Let's go to the theatre, .....
67. By this time tomorrow we ..... the meeting.
will have had
will had had
68. "We'll never be able to do it" said the man to nobody .....
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service