Blair Crew Release and Waiver of Liability
In consideration for my or my rower’s participation in Blair Crew and its activities (“the Activities”), I, on behalf of myself if I am 18 years of age or older, or, on behalf of my minor child, acknowledge and agree as follows:
1. I understand that the Activities in which I or my rower will participate during the Winter 2019-2020 Blair Crew Conditioning Practice include dry land practices, travel to erg competitions and participation in erg competitions. The Activities may involve carrying and loading and unloading rowing equipment including erg machines, running, using an erg machine, cardio-workouts, and other forms of exercise. The Activities include workouts on Montgomery Blair High School property, running and workouts in the nearby neighborhoods. I fully consent to my or my rower's participation in all Activities.
2. I certify that I, if I am 18 or older, or my rower is in good health and in good physical condition and physically capable of participating in the Activities. I further understand that I or my rower is at all times solely responsible for backpacks, gym bags, purses, wallets, or any other personal items.
3. I FULLY UNDERSTAND THAT PARTICIPATING IN THE ACTIVITIES INVOLVES RISKS AND POSSIBLE DANGERS OF SERIOUS PHYSICAL HARM OR INJURY, DEATH, and PROPERTY DAMAGE AND LOSS (“Risks”). The Risks include, but are not limited to, those caused by water, terrain and surface hazards, facilities, temperature, weather, physical exertion, pollution, sickness, equipment, vehicular traffic, lack of hydration, and theft. I FULLY UNDERSTAND THAT THESE RISKS MAY BE CAUSED BY MY OR MY ROWER'S ACTIONS OR INACTIONS, THE ACTIONS OR INACTIONS OF OTHERS, INCLUDING OTHER BLAIR CREW PARTICIPANTS, OR THE NEGLIGENCE OR RECKLESS CONDUCT OF THE “RELEASEES” NAMED BELOW. I further understand that there may be other risks and potential losses either not known to me or not readily foreseeable at this time. I FOR MYSELF OR FOR MY MINOR CHILD FULLY ACCEPT AND ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL LIABILITY, LOSSES, COSTS, CLAIMS, OR DAMAGES incurred as a result of my or my rower’s participating in the Activities.
4. I, ON BEHALF OF MYSELF OR MY MINOR CHILD, HEREBY RELEASE, DISCHARGE, COVENANT NOT TO SUE, AND AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS BLAIR CREW, Inc., and its directors, agents, officers, volunteers, contractors, or employees (each considered one of the “Releasees” herein) FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, CLAIMS, DEMANDS, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES, KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, including direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, and consequential damages, caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by my or my rower’s participation in the activities. WITHOUT IMPLICATION OF LIMITATION, THIS RELEASE APPLIES TO: ALL LIABILITY CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OR FAULT OF THE RELEASEES OR OF ANY SUPPLIERS OF THE SERVICES OR SPACE THAT COMPRISE THE ACTIVITIES; ALL LIABILITY RESULTING IN WRONGFUL DEATH, PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, LOSS OF SERVICES, MEDICAL EXPENSES, OR OTHER LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND; ALL LIABILITY CAUSED BY THE INABILITY TO USE OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE ANY OF THE SERVICES COMPRISING THE ACTIVITIES; ALL LIABILITY CAUSED BY DEFAMATION OR INVASION OF PRIVACY; AND ALL LIABILITY DUE TO ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER. I further agree that if, despite this release, I or anyone on my behalf makes a claim against any of the Releasees named above, I will indemnify and save and hold harmless each of the Releasees from any litigation expenses, attorney fees, loss, liability, damage, or cost any may incur as a result of any such claim.
5. I understand that my or my rower’s name, photograph, or likeness in video form may be used for any and all purposes by Blair Crew, including, but not limited to, advertising, trade, and/or promotion on behalf of Blair Crew or its licensees, including but not limited to on its website, in publications, or for any other lawful purpose, and I CONSENT TO AND AUTHORIZE IN ADVANCE ALL SUCH USE. I further understand that I will not benefit financially or otherwise from any use thereof.
6. On behalf of myself or my minor child, I authorize any emergency medical care that may be necessary.
I CERTIFY THAT: I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE AND FULLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS; I UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING THIS RELEASE AND HAVE SIGNED IT FREELY AND WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT OR ASSURANCE OF ANY NATURE; I INTEND THIS RELEASE TO BE A COMPLETE AND UNCONDITIONAL WAIVER AND RELEASE OF ALL LIABILITY AGAINST RELEASEES TO THE GREATEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW; AND I AGREE THAT IF ANY PORTION OF THIS RELEASE IS HELD TO BE INVALID THAT THE BALANCE, NOTWITHSTANDING, SHALL CONTINUE IN FULL FORCE AND EFFECT.
If the rower is a minor, I attest that I am the parent or guardian of the minor whose name I have identified below, and on that minor's behalf and on my behalf and on behalf of all other parents or guardians of the minor, I consent to my rower’s participation in the Activities and accept the above release and waiver of liability as consideration for my rower being allowed to participate in the Activities.
If I am an adult rower, I consent to participating in all of the Activities and accept the above release and waiver of liability as consideration for my being allowed to participate in Blair Crew and its activities. I represent and warrant that I have the authority to give this release.
Rower's Last Name
Rower's First Name
Rower's Date of Birth
Last Name, First Name of Parent or Guardian Accepting this Blair Crew Release and Waiver, if Rower is a Minor
Waiver and Release
By clicking "accept" below, I verify that I have carefully and completely read, and fully understand, the above release and waiver of claims and indicate my agreement to its terms and not to sue. This is a contract between myself and the above mentioned parties, and I sign of my own free will.
I accept the terms
I decline the terms
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service