FACILITIES: 12m x 6m sprung timber floor Fans & air- conditioningHigh quality sound systemExternal toilets, showers and change roomTelevision, DVD and Video player can be made available for use (on request)PowerOff street parking available
PLEASE NOTE:The studio is unavailable to hire between 1st June & 31st August 2018
Cancellation Policy: Cancellation needs to be made at least 1 business day prior to the booking. Failure to do so will incur full charge of studio booking fee.
2. Tracks is not liable for any injuries sustained during the hire period. Hirers must have their own public liability.
3. Shoes with hard heels are not to be worn to protect the floor.
4. No food or drink is to be consumed in the studio.
5. If any breakages or damage occurs during the hire period (e.g. sound system, barres on the wall, mirrors etc) you will be billed for the damage. Please notify Tracks immediately of any breakages.
6. If the space is left in an unclean state, a cleaning fee will be charged ($30 per hour).
7. The space must be left properly secured, all doors and windows shut and locked and the fans, lights and air conditioner turned off and the sound system switched off at the wall.
8. Your access code is confidential and must not be provided to any third party.
9. Please contact the office at least 1 week before your booking to organise a time for induction. Tracks' administration office hours are Tuesday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm.
1. The primary function of the space is to provide Tracks with rehearsal space.2. The secondary function is to provide a space for dance development activities. The space will be available in limited blocks, rather than on a continuous basis. The space is not available permanently or on a continual basis of more than 6 weeks.3. Promotional material for activities must acknowledge use of the space.4. Bookings are essential, as we need to accommodate Tracks Rehearsal & choreographic timetable.
Dance developmental activities can be defined as:
1. Professional development activities for specific sectors of the dance community, which can include master classes and intensives. Focus will be the mentoring of young dancers and the encouragement of diversity in dance.2. One-off workshops, or a series of workshops that work towards creating and developing original movement based works that reflect the Northern Territory culture and/or provide access to skills development for individuals, communities and organisations of Traditional, Western and Non-Western backgrounds.3. Workshops by visiting tutors which raise the profile of dance with the NT community or activities which lead to raising the profile of NT dance in a wider community.4. Providing space to groups with specific needs/functions where there are strong links with the values and strategies of Tracks Dance Company.5. Audience development activities such as studio performances or rehearsals for a dance performance.