Osher Scholarship Application - City College
This application is for students to apply for the Osher Scholarship at San Diego City College for the 2020-2021 academic year.
Minimum Eligibility Criteria:
• Student attending Fall 2020 and Spring 2021 semesters must have completed 24 or more “degree applicable” semester units (or the equivalent) at the time of the initial scholarship disbursement.
• Student must have a 2020-2021 FAFSA or CA Dream Act Application on file with the college.
• Student must be enrolled at least half-time (6 or more units) during all terms in which the award remains active.
• Student must be enrolled at the college where the financial aid will be received.
• Student must have received a CCC Board of Governor’s Fee Waiver.
• Awards may be adjusted based on enrolled status and determined as follows:
• Full-time (12 or more units per term) = up to $660/semester
• Three-quarter-time (9 - 11.99 units per term) = up to $450/semester
• Half-time (6 - 8.99 units per term) = up to $300/semester
Application Deadline: September 30, 2020 by End of Business Day
College Student ID
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service