Please fill out the form below, if you are interested in holding an event or you would like to sponsor food in the Café.
This is a living document, and it may change as we learn about what is needed to make Venture Café events work and serve the community in the best way.
When requesting an event, please keep in mind:
- Visit the Café at least once before requesting to host an event. Event hosts or sponsors should understand what the Venture Café is about before running an event there.
- Design your event to bring in interesting people who will enrich the experience for all participants.
- Work with the Venture Cafe organizers to ensure a match of event to Venture Café calendar, capacity and mission.
- Don’t be in “sell” mode. Act as you would if invited to a dinner party.
- Don’t make the event about you and your company: instead, make it about the problem your company is solving and the opportunities for innovation around it.
- If you meet people, follow up if you made a connection, but apply the dinner party rule to how you follow up.
After submitting the request, a Venture Cafe event staff will respond back to you to communicate if the event request has been accepted. All events will be screened for appropriateness.