Subscribe to Gather developer updates
This list is strictly for updates which affect Gather power users -- it's where we'll announce things such as:
- breaking changes to the map data format
- adding support for animated objects
- additions to the API, and breaking changes to existing endpoints
- calls for cool experiences we can publicize for you, or add to a future maps marketplace (e.g. escape rooms, conference organizers)
- large breaking visual changes
We will not announce things like:
- new features or integrations
- small/medium changes to the UI
- mapmaker updates
- new tilesets or assets
- events happening on Gather
- really anything that doesn't apply only to power users -- you should still check
for this kind of stuff
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Optional short survey below, so we can better fit your needs:
What is the main reason you use Gather?
What do you use Gather for?
How can we improve Gather for you?
Approximately how much time have you spent building Gather maps/spaces so far?
0 - 1 hours
1 - 10 hours
10 - 100 hours
100 - 500 hours
extra optional text box
For whatever you want. To vent about background gifs, opine on the evolution of videogames, deliver a treatise on the dichotomy of chocolate and vanilla ice cream, tell a joke, or nothing. Whatever it is, we probably won't respond, but we'll read all of it.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Gather.