Students are solely responsible for the Chromebooks issued to them and must adhere to the following:
● Students must comply with the Student Use of the Internet and Electronic Communications (JS*) when using their Chromebooks (https://bit.ly/3Pg0i2M
● High school students must bring their Chromebooks to school every day and make sure it is fully charged. Failure to do so may result in disciplinary action. (Note: A fully charged Chromebook should last at least 8 hours.)
● Students must treat their device with care and never leave it in an unsecured location.
● Students must keep their device in a protective case or backpack when traveling.
● Students must promptly report any problems with their Chromebook by notifying school personnel.
● Students may not remove or interfere with the serial number and other identification tags.
● Students may not attempt to remove or change the physical structure of the Chromebook, including the keys, screen cover or plastic casing.
● Students may not attempt to install or run any operating system on the Chromebook other than the ChromeOS operating system supported by UC.
● Students must keep their device clean.