You will NOT receive a confirmation email upon completion of this form, but don't worry, we have your submission! A TWS staff or committee member will follow up with you shortly before the conference to confirm you still plan to attend and provide further information and instruction.
2. Registration Desk — Registration desk volunteers primarily work the “pre-‐registered” line, and simply look up conference registrants by their last name, and hand them their registration envelope, lanyard, badge holder, and pre-ordered t-shirts.
3. Conference Office — These volunteers are on standby to help us out in the TWS conference office as needed, sometimes making copies, switching out signage, running things over to registration, checking up on session rooms and workshops.
4. Speaker Preview Room — These volunteers attend to the speaker preview room where presenters are allowed to make last minute reviews and revisions of the presentations. A/V technicians and support staff are also on hand to solve any technical issues.
5. Poster Session — These volunteers help presenters set up their posters, find their spot, and help with general troubleshooting issues. Shifts usually start at 7:45 am on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday and will keep you busy until 9:30 am.
6. Networking Event — These volunteers assist in greeting, ushering, and other duties as needed. For more information, contact
7. Resume Review — These volunteers will have ushering duties and facilitate the movement of the resume review lines. Report to conference office 10min prior to their shift.
8. Photo Contest — Coordinating and collecting photos.
9. Quiz Bowl — Assist in the delivery the quiz bowl event. For more information, contact First Last email.