UGC-NET/SET-PAPER-I(2011-JUNE) - MODEL PAPER-113
ONLINE TEST NET/SET PAPER-1
Questions 50 to 52 are based on the following data: Measurements of some variable X were made at an interval of 1 minute from 10 A.M. to 10:20 A.M. The data, thus, obtained is as follows:X : 60, 62, 65, 64, 63, 61, 66, 65, 70, 68, 63, 62, 64, 69, 65, 64, 66, 67, 66, 64
51. The value of X, which is exceeded 90% of the time in the duration of measurement, is
52. The value of X, which is exceeded 50% of the time in the duration of measurement, is
53. For maintaining an effective discipline in the class, the teacher should
Allow students to do what they like.
Give the students some problem to solve.
Deal with the students strictly.
Deal with them politely and firmly.
54. An effective teaching aid is one which
is colourful and good looking
easy to prepare and use
is visible to all students
activates all faculties
55. Those teachers are popular among students who
develop intimacy with them
help them solve their problems
award good grades
take classes on extra tuition fee
56. The essence of an effective classroom environment is
lively student-teacher interaction
a variety of teaching aids
57. On the first day of his class, if a teacher is asked by the students to introduce himself, he should
ask them to meet after the class
tell them about himself in brief
ignore the demand and start teaching
scold the student for this unwanted demand
58. Moral values can be effectively inculcated among the students when the teacher
frequently talks about values
tells stories of great persons
talks of Gods and Goddesses
himself practices them
59. The essential qualities of a researcher are
reliance on observation and evidence
systematization or theorizing of knowledge
all the above
spirit of free enquiry
60. Research is conducted to
I. Generate new knowledge
II. Not to develop a theory
III. Obtain research degree
IV. Reinterpret existing knowledge
Which of the above are correct?
(A) I, III & II
(B) III, II & IV
(C) II, I & III
(D) I, III & IV
Send me a copy of my responses.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service